Elliot Brown Kimmeridge Special Edition RNLI Watch
The RNLI Kimmeridge is stylish and practical with the added feel good factor of knowing that your purchase is providing a valuable contribution to the RNLI. For every RNLI special edition watch, we are paying £35* in support of the charity.
Whilst working with the RNLI team to develop this historic collaboration, some really special and unique details have been brought to life such as the rope and anchor logo, re-designed from the archives after we all agreed it was the most beautifully appropriate detail for the case back. In addition, there are small white and blue circular dial indexes positioned outside the hour batons as a subtle, if you know, you know reference to the white and blue boat hooks carried by every RNLI offshore vessel. The coloured boat hooks hark back to the earliest days of the service, when lifeboats were powered by oar and sail, with blue oars on the starboard side and white on the port side so that people could tell which way around the double ended lifeboat was rowing.
The deepest ocean blue dial with ultra clear indexes is protected by thick anti-reflective sapphire crystal for enhanced scratch resistance and long service life.The professional specification includes a shock protection system, permanent triple sealed crown, marine grade stainless case and 'compressor' bolted down case back.
The RNLI Kimmeridge is fitted to our most popular dark blue rubber strap with it’s own coastal development story, it’s the go-to strap of choice for this watch and with such an easy strap change system, dressing the watch up or down with an additional bracelet or leather strap is a cinch.
The Swiss movement is housed inside a bespoke shock absorption system and every watch is pressure tested three times before it’s signed off, twice under air pressure and for the 3rd test it's pressurised under water at 200m. Lets’s just say it’s been a little deeper than you are likely to reach on your adventures.
It's an elegant watch for the working week and a dependable, forget it’s on your wrist, time keeping warrior for weekends and sporting pursuits.
The perfect mix of style and utility.
- Swiss Made 5-jewel Ronda 715 quartz movement with custom date printing at 4 o’clock
- Deep ocean blue dial, extra bold SuperLuminova indexes, white hour and minute hands, red seconds hand.
- Unique Blue and White port and starboard indexe references
- 3 year battery life with low power indication (Seconds hand jumps)
- Steel & elastomer damped shock-absorbing movement holder
- Water-resistant to ISO2281 and individually tested to 20ATM/200M
- Shock-resistant beyond ISO1413
- Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel case
- Domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Triple sealed 5mm knurled crown
- Bolted down caseback with oversize seals, deep machined rope and anchor logo, "With courage nothing is impossible"
- Solid screw-in steel strap bars with strap changing tool included
- Fitted with blue rubber strap with wide tongue brushed 316L buckle
- Model No: 405-016-R30